Friday 25 April 2014

Welcome!

Hey guys!

So as you may or may not know starting up a blog is something I've been wanting to do and debating to do for quite some time now. I've always had an interest in fashion and beauty but recently it's become something I'd say I'm fairly passionate about - that and films/tv and music!

But yeah, back to my original point - I've wanted to start up a blog for a long time because the idea of being able to express my views and tell other people about the things I love online is really crazy (plus I ALWAYS read reviews before buying/trying something so the thought of me being someone people look to for inspiration is very exciting!).

So yes, hello, I'm Lauren and this is my personal style/beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment